Black Bull Markets
Black Bull Markets is a rising star in the global online trading industry.
This New Zealand forex broker established a global presence in its first 4 years. It was formed in 2014 by a team of seasoned, successful professionals.
The team, under the leadership of the present managing director, Michael Walker, represents over a decade of forex, fintech development, and data security experience.
Black Bull Markets provide services in
- Index CFDs
- Precious Metals
Black Bull Markets have gone to great lengths to ensure the safety of traders’ funds.
They use one of New Zealand’s oldest financial institutions to manage their operational liquidity and they use Straight Through Processing (STP) which means they are unable to interfere in a client’s trades. Client funds are all held in segregated bank accounts in ANZ Bank.
Black Bull is registered in New Zealand as well as the UK and it has a presence in New York, Kuala Lumpur, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
The benefits of their global presence are:
Three dedicated Equinix Servers in New York (NY4), London (LD4) and Tokyo (TY3) as close to the three major exchanges as physically possible.
This provides the lowest achievable latency for your trades due to the geographical location relative to the exchange, and ensures that your trading instructions are executed in near real time from receipt on their servers. They offer market access 24/6.
They have two further Equinix servers available for backup should it be needed.
Minimum deposit for retail traders is $200.
Processing times are
- deposits in 5 mins
- bank transfers depending on area where it originates from
- withdrawals within 48 hours
- credit card and bank withdrawals are the only non-instant withdrawal methods
What are the tradable assets/instruments offered by Black Bull Markets?
- Forex: every major and minor pair and access to crosses/exotics on request
- Indices: AUS200, UK100, US30, GER30, JPN225, SPX500
- Commodities: NGAS, USOIL
- Metals: gold, silver
They offer services in English, Chinese and Malaysian and their leverage goes up to 500:1.
ID you will need to register an account:
- Proof of identity document can either be a passport or a notarised version of a government-issued ID card, and additionally a photo of yourself holding the ID.
- Proof of address document can be a bank statement or utility bill such as gas, electricity, or water, which has been issued within the past 3 months.
Black Bull Markets provide a special video verification process.
A video verification is conducted as an alternative for a notarised identity document, whereby a member of their team have a video call with you, (either via WhatsApp or Skype), and all you need to do is hold up either your Passport or ID card.
One can expect that the video call will be recorded as proof should it be needed.
Their trading conditions include:
- Market execution
- Decimal pricing 5 digits
- Minimum lot size 0.1 (CFDs 1)
- Max lot size 100 lots per click
- Margin call 70%
- Stop out 50%